Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Post #13

ALEX (Alabama Learning Exchange) is a very interesting website. ALEX is a website that should be used by every teacher in Alabama. It is set up as a one stop teaching tool for all teachers. It is designed for teachers to share ideas, lesson plans, techniques, and materials. It is an open form for teacher to better prepare themselves and to pick up new ideas.

I have never heard of it but I am glad I spent the time to explore. I probably did not do it justice in exploring it because I know there is so much more information on the website that I did not see. There was tons of information on the website for teachers to use but the sad part is I bet most teachers in Alabama do not know about this website. I believe if this website was used by all teachers they would greatly appreciate it. I know one day I hope to use this website. It is truly a priceless piece of material.

No comments:

Post a Comment