Sunday, November 14, 2010

Results and Summary on Project #6

https://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=0Aqwl77EXVqFedDdSZFc4R21ZUEo3VlpqVnItOGZDNHc&hl=en&gridId=0#chart

The results of my survey were interesting but what I expected from this University and its students. Being that we are at University form the South I knew everyone would know we have a football program here at South. The other part that did not shock me was that just a little over half the students in the survey have attended a game here at South. You can tell that is true by the amount of students that attend the football games. One thing that was encouraging about  the survey was that 83% of the people surveyed thought a stadium on campus would help with attendance. I have to agree with this response and think that a stadium should already be in the works. That is if we want to be considered a really football program and one that should be reckoned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment