Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FINAL C4K SUMMARY

The C4K assignments have been my favorite part of this class. It is always interesting seeing young children doing blogs at such a young age. In the beginning of the semester I was a little uneasy about it but then I learned how monitored they were by their teachers and parents. I can honestly say now I would not mind having my children one day take part in blogging at school.

The past few C4K assignments have been my favorite. The lasting was commenting on Alice and Wonderland. It was amazing seeing a young girl get the underlining meaning of the story. The other interesting one was the Flat Brianna assignment. It was a typical Flat Stanly project but hearing of how she wanted to send it to her Grandfather was the best part. The oldest C4K assignment involved Sharon and the video of the crocodile attaching the baby elephant. She knew it was part of life but she still wanted the older elephants to save the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment