Sunday, September 5, 2010

Did you know?

This was an eye opening movie full of interesting stats. The only question I raise about all of their information is were did they collect it and how reliable is it. I like to think of myself realist and some of those numbers seem a little out there. Just totally trusting those numbers all living by them are a little scary.

The other thing I did not like about the video was I felt it was done by people who have never really had to do manual labor. After watching it you feel like if your not technologically savvy then your going to be left in the dust. They did not say a word about all the labor intensive job and professions that will be done form now to the end of time. So my overall view of "Did you know?" was not that impressive.

Did you know?

1 comment:

  1. I can understand where you are coming from, but I think the video was only trying to get us to see that the technologhy world is changing everyday and if we dont begin to develope and make changes also, then we will be left behind.

    ReplyDelete