Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Additional Assignment #2

How Kids Teach Themselves

1. Yes I believe motivated learners can teach themselves. Motivated individuals have the power to do just about anything they set their minds to. It is all about how bad the person wants the thing they are after.
2. A kid's mind is a powerful powerful tool. Early in life this tool might as well be a huge sponge. Knowledge and know how is just waiting to enter their minds so yes motivated kids can teach themselves.
3. The conditions do have to be right do learning to happen. One key factor I believe in is the ability to exclude oneself from everyone else so you are free of distractions.    
4. Technology does play a factor in today's learning styles but I believe the style of learning that an individual picks is solely based off their preference.
5. Someone hungry to learn is a great thing and self drive plays a huge part in someone's ability to learn.
6. Problems are nothing but a speed hump on the road to success. When one of these individuals faces a problem they should try to tackle it themselves or find someone who can help them.
7. Motivation someone to learn is a tricky situation. You can push someone or the edge and they will not come back you for guidance but in turn you can be so hands off they they lose interest and are forced to go else where.
8. Motivation for me comes in many different forms. For starters I think about my future and my future family. Second I think of my family and all the sacrifices they made for me to be here. Third I am a self motivated person who wants nothing but excellence.
9. It is difficult for none motivated learners to learn but it is not impossible.
10. Yes I teach myself everyday. Like I said I am a motivated person and if I cannot do something I will find a way to do it or I'll get help.
11. Teachers are everything in learning when you are in a school setting. Teachers are their for motivation, guidance, and most of all help.
12. The video showed me how important and interesting computers are to the world. They are not as difficult as they seem to be.
13. How should I motivate my students?

No comments:

Post a Comment